Volunteer registration for the Cochrane Winter Rally (CWR) is available.Instructions posted in other locations may be inaccurate for Radio Operator volunteers.
Please use the following instructions:
- email address: The Google Forms tool requests your email address. You do not need a google account for this registration. This is the address that we will use to contact you event related messages, and is also the address that it will send your registration receipt to. The receipt contains a link to edit your own response should you need to do so later.
- Contact and Emergency Contact information: these are used to reach you regarding the event. In an emergency, we may notify your contact on your behalf, or inform first responders.
- Callsign: provide one government assigned callsign that you intend to use for the rally.
- Communications Team: Please make this selection for the question 'Which volunteer team are you registering for?'
- Questions: The registration form has some more generic contact information shown in it. Please contact us at the email addresses at the top of this blog page.
- There is a free format question near the end of the form for information or concerns that you believe were not addressed elsewhere.
This URL will take you to the volunteer registration form:
We hope that you will join us for a great time at the Cochrane Winter Rally!