Subject to AHS Covid restrictions, CARA's 2022 flea market is on! Be prepared to wear a mask if requested.
Venue: Eastside City Church, 1320 Abbeydale Drive SE, Calgary.
Door open to vendors at 9 AM; doors open to shoppers at 10 AM.
CARA 2022 Flea Market Poster
Contact Joel Weder VE6EI at email@example.com for:
- additional information
- to reserve a selling table in advance
- to volunteer to set up & take down tables, be a door greeter, and sell tickets. Volunteers get free general admission to the sale.
At the door, we will be accepting funds for the following:
- general admission tickets for shoppers and sellers $5
- table rentals for sellers: individuals & retailers $10 / table
- tables for HAM clubs (no sales allowed) $0
- 50/50 tickets $2 ea or 3/$5
* note that table renters must still pay individual general admissions
Food trucks outside in parking lot.
Please see our flea market web page for any additional information.
CARA Flea market held in conjunction with CARA annual Learning Conference at same time and same building. Separate registration and fee is required. https://caraham.org/event-4641318